In this blog, you will get to know about Byreddy Siddharth Reddy Age. His biography and career details will also be disclosed.
Byreddy Siddharth Reddy Biography
In the Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh’s Muchumarri hamlet, Byreddy Siddharth Reddy was born on March 2, 1988. Byreddy Siddharth Reddy’s Age is 35 years old as of 2023. He attended a private school in the Andhra Pradesh village of Muchumarri, in the Kurnool district, and graduated from Saint Joseph’s University in Bengaluru. He was born into and raised in a wealthy household. Siddharth Reddy now serves as the leader of the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party.
Career Details Of Byreddy Siddharth Reddy
In 1994 and 1999, he served as a Cabinet Minister and MLA for the Telugu Desam Party from the Nandikotkur constituency. In the general elections of 2004 and 2009, he was unsuccessful. In September 2012, he left the TDP and founded the Rayalaseema Parirakshana Samithi (RPS). In the event that Telangana is awarded statehood, he has been fighting against the state’s division and is demanding a separate Rayalseema. He produced a number of shows to highlight the Rayalaseema issues. Around 3000 kilometers were traveled during a 4-month-long Tractor Yatra he undertook throughout the area. In order to highlight the problems of Rayalaseema, he began the ground-level (village-level) Bus YATRA initiative in February 2016. He will shortly start a political organization in Tirupathi.
Byreddy Siddharth Reddy’s Family
Siddharth Reddy’s interest in politics is a result of family influences. His own grandfather belonged to the Telugu Desam Party. Shee Shesayana Reddy was the man’s name. It is also reported that Byreddy Siddharth Reddy’s father is active in politics, in addition to him. No information, though, has been revealed regarding the political party. However, according to certain reports, his father is a renowned physician Byreddy Shesayana Reddy.
His mother is a well-known housewife. She is known as Srimati Shusheelamma, and she has done a good job of parenting her son. Byreddy Siddharth Reddy wasn’t entirely reared by himself. He has developed in tandem with a sibling. Jai Reddy, his younger brother, is his name.
Some Facts About Byreddy Siddharth
- Politician Byreddy Siddharth Reddy is well-liked.
- Since 2018, he has been a steadfast supporter of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Yet he made the decision to join YSRCP, the opposition party.
- On Instagram, he has more than 22.8k followers.
- Members of the minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddy’s Group and Byreddy Siddharth Reddy’s group engaged in a stone brawl in October 2019 over an egg tender.
- Byreddy enjoys playing with his beloved puppy in his spare time.
- He also serves as the head of the Andhra Pradesh Sports Authority (SAAP).
- He established a toll-free number (+918977811399) in March 2022 so that athletes may contact the Sports Authority with any concerns.
- He presided over the Nandikotur Youth Group in 2019.
- In addition to being a politician, Byreddy’s uncle Byreddy Rajasekhar Reddy was formerly a Telugu Desam Party member.
Byreddy Siddharth Reddy’s Net Worth
Siddharth Reddy undoubtedly makes a good living as a politician. He receives a political salary of Rs. 95K per month. He may, however, be valued between Rs. 3 and 4 crores thanks to his political party. He is not currently listed as a brand ambassador for any companies or goods. Yet, he will undoubtedly participate in the brand promotion of well-known brands in the near future.